WELCOME TO POOL GOLD
WHAT WE OFFER:
- - Low latency, High-performance servers
- - Secure international server locations
- - Custom WEB and STATISTICS
- - Latest customized MiningCore back-end
- - Uptime 99.9%
- - 1% Pool operation fee
- - Operation transparency protocol (OTP)
- - 24/7 Operation monitoring
- - 24/7 Support via official support channel: #Pool-Gold
- - Managed by BTG Team member
- - Newbies friendly!
- Pool.Gold Software update and limited APINovember 18, 2018
- Pool.Gold successfully upgraded it's back-end to the latest version of MiningCore. Because of the huge amount of improvements presented in the latest version and some modules re-written, we would like to let you know that our API will have limited statistics and functionality for short period. We are working on bringing it back. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Information about Pool.Gold Downtime todayNovember 14, 2018
- Dear Pool.Gold Miners, Both US and EU servers went down in the same time for about an hour, due to emergency shutdown for hardware replacement in the hosting company ecosystem. We understand that it was force-major condition but we feel that we need to do something about the lost hour your miners didn't produce shares. Pool.Gold has decided to remove the pool fee for the next 2 blocks and spread it among it's miners as a token of appreciation and fairness. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused by the downtime.
- Introducing new pool! - Ethereum ClassicNovember 6, 2018
- Wonderful news! First of a long list of planned pools is now deployed! Pool.Gold is happy to announce that today Ethereum Classic pool went live!
- Minimal Payment Limit ChangeNovember 4, 2018
- Pool.Gold decided that everyone deserves to be paid as soon as possible. Once pool finds a block. For some miners this takes long, just because they do not have the huge hash power required and only spend mining several hours a day. We understand the frustration when you keep mining but your payments are delayed too long - just because you can't mine enough to get over the minimum payment amount limit of the pool. Instead of allowing everyone to set their own payment limit, Pool.Gold has decided that a new pool-wide limit of 0.001 BTG (old one was 0.01 BTG) can be put safely in place. Pool will pay all pending balances that are above the new minimum payment limit immediately. We like to remind you that, pool still pays the transactions fees. (Miners will not lose anything from being paid more often).
- Pool Status and FeeOctober 26, 2018
- Pool.Gold successfully migrated to the new setup and already 10 blocks were mined and paid. We got extreme luck and all miners got paid multiple times for their shares! As per our announcement earlier, we are now applying pool operation fee of 1%.
- BTG Pool Migration UPDATE 2October 21, 2018
- Block 551799 was the last one mined on the old pool gold setup and it has now been paid. We have initiated full balance payment procedure which sent almost 1.5 BTG to over 500 miner addresses. TXID. Server will be now backed up, logs will be saved and server will be shut down. Let us all hope the new server setup will accomodate us the same way the old "lady" did!
- BTG Pool Migration UPDATEOctober 20, 2018
- We are happy to report that, everyone has been now successfuly transferred onto the new pool servers. You can keep monitoring the OLD STATS website until all blocks mined before the switch, are paid.
OLD SERVER STATS PAGE. We will process all balances that didn't cut the minimum payment limit, right after all blocks mature.
Questions? Concerns? Troubles?... Come visit us in #Pool-Gold and let's chat!
- BTG Pool MigrationOctober 20, 2018
Pool migration process was started right after main.pool.gold produced block 551799. It will take different time for every miner to switch to the new pool setup.
We expect all miners to be automatically switched in period of about 2 hours after the DNS changes. Some miners may need to restart their software in order to reconnect to the new pool IP.
-- All mined blocks prior the switch will be paid by the old pool once they mature.
-- Any unpaid balances that remain on the old pool setup (because they are under the minimum amount for payment), will be manually paid by the pool owner once all blocks are paid by the pool.
-- Pool Administrator will be online in our official support channel: #Pool-Gold to answer any questions or concerns You may have.
-- BTG Pool will be operating with 0% fee for the first 10 blocks after the migration, as we feel this is fair for any miners to have enough time to consider if they would like to accept the new Pool operation fee.
Pool Gold would like to thank all it's miners for their dedication and loyalty! We will continue to work hard and transparently in order to provide experience like no other.
Happy New Pool Gold!